Zika Emergency Assistance Loan"ZEAL" program for businesses impacted by the Zika virus
The new ZEAL (“Zika Emergency Assistance Loan”) Program is designed to specifically provide assistance with payroll expenses in order to ensure job retention. These microloans are available to minority and female-owned businesses in the “Zika Zone” in Wynwood that can demonstrate their business has been adversely affected by the Zika Virus.
The minimum criteria for an organization to be considered for a loan are:
- Minority and/or woman owned;
- Domiciled in the Wynwood Zika designated zone (as stated on occupational license) – see map
- Loans from $ 2,500 to $ 20,000 – maximum of two months verified payroll expenses;
- Business must be in existence for more than twenty-four months;
- Credit score of 650+;
- Borrower must demonstrate that business revenue has been adversely affected by the Zika virus;
- Purpose: payroll expense;
- Owners must be United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents;
- The organization must be a for profit corporation. No sole proprietorships.
If you are interested in applying for such a loan, you must download an application from the link provided below. Before downloading the necessary paperwork to begin the loan application process, please be aware of important details:
- Data can be entered directly onto the PDF form; however it CANNOT be saved. Please print once completed. The document will NOT save completed data to your computer and/or device.
- In addition to the completed 12 page-form, the application requires multiple supplementary documents. Please review the application checklist on page 1 before submitting the application to MBF.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- Submit your form in person to MBFs offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131. Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact (305)379-7070 or email email@example.com.
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to download the application, please provide accurate information on the form below.
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of the City of Miami.