Small Business TrainingAdvancing Minority-Owned Businesses
MBF’s Small Business Training
1. Fill out the application entirely (one application per applicant).
2. Your financial statements for last year (balance sheet and profit & loss statement) must be submitted or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a new business, enclose financial statements for the last six months.
3. Optional: To provide us with a better understanding of your skills and qualifications, email your resume to email@example.com.
4. Submit the application.
Please note, only one applicant per company will be accepted.
1. In business for at least six months
2. Minority-owned (minimum 51% minority owner)
3. Domiciled in Miami-Dade County (as stated on occupational license)
4. Business must be in existence for more than six months
5. US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
6. For-profit businesses only. No sole proprietorship or nonprofits.