Loan ApplicationFor Minority-Owned Businesses in Miami
Please allow yourself at least an hour to fill out the form accurately and in its entirety. You will NOT be able to save your progress.
Please upload the following documents in the application below. If any of the documents are not currently available, please email them to email@example.com.
- Business Plan including corporate history and comprehensive marketing plan.
- Resume of all principals.
- Three (3) years Profit and Loss Projections, monthly for one (1) year, and annually for the next two (2) years. Footnote assumptions.
- Detailed Use of Funds, including a breakdown of any line items over $5,000.
- Business Financial Statements for the last three (3) fiscal years and year-to-date.
- Corporate Tax Returns (federal income tax) for the last three (3) years.
- Personal Income Tax Return filed for the last three (3) years.
- Six (6) months of supporting bank statements.
- Copy of Lease or Letter of Intent to Lease.
- Copy of Business Documents: Partnership Agreements, Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.
- Copy of Local Business Tax Receipt.
- Proof of General Liability Insurance.
- Documentation of all Outstanding Debt Including Equipment Leases.
Welcome NEW business @FPLAUSA to the Town of Miami Lakes!
📍>> 7950 NW 155th St., Ste. 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
#WhereBusinessGrows #GrowingBeautifully @MayorMannyCid @JoshDieguez https://t.co/6L2cfkQHZt
🎉 Congratulations to Truist/MBF Digital Marketing Series graduate, Full Potential Learning Academy! 🥳 @FPLAUSA https://t.co/yZVEoC4u27
Jumpstart your business with MBF's FREE Small Business Training! Learn business essentials from experts in accounting, marketing, information technology, human resources, and more. To apply, go to https://t.co/yCkIH58d44 https://t.co/0fjzpVxuqB
Students at our Truist/MBF Digital Marketing Series! 💻 📲 The workshop teaches small businesses how to digitize in time of COVID-19. For more information on MBF business workshops, please visit https://t.co/nxq2iPxEnX! https://t.co/rhGotdN47R
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.