Black Business Loan ProgramFor Black Businesses in Miami-Dade County
Under BBLP, loans are available from $2,500 to $75,000. Loans up to $150,000 are available under special circumstances.
To be considered for a BBLP loan, your business must be:
- 51% black-owned;
- Domiciled in Miami-Dade County, as stated in the organization’s occupational license;
- Owned by United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents;
- For-profit corporation. No sole proprietorships;
- Must demonstrate that the loan will aid in the creation of new jobs; and
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment.
Please note, if a start-up (under one year), owners must put up a 20% cash match.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application. Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 12 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to email@example.com.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact Joann at (786) 703-5768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what some of the loan recipients had to say about the effects of receiving a loan through the MBF:
“MBF’s Black Business Loan Program helped me to invest in myself so my dreams could continue to be realized.”
“The MBF Loan has significantly helped my business to implement vital systems for the strong infrastructure we need to grow.”
“The MBF BBLP is a savior to small minority businesses that do not have access to financing from larger financial institutions. Before graduating from this program and securing a loan, I was at the mercy of the “loan sharks.” The outlook is promising, as I see a bright future in 2020, thanks to this amazing program.”
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
Students at our Truist/MBF Digital Marketing Series! 💻 📲 The workshop teaches small businesses how to digitize in time of COVID-19. For more information on MBF business workshops, please visit https://t.co/nxq2iPxEnX! https://t.co/rhGotdN47R
MBF #SmallBizTips: Do you need to grow your digital marketing footprint, but don't know how? Apply for the Truist/MBF's Digital Marketing Series. This in-depth program will prepare you to use digital marketing to grow your business. Visit https://t.co/SprY35nmPv to apply. https://t.co/0T51AV7aTn
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.