Black Business Loan ProgramFor Black Businesses in Miami-Dade County
Under BBLP, loans are available from $2,500 to $75,000. Loans up to $150,000 are available under special circumstances.
To be considered for a BBLP loan, your business must be:
- 51% black-owned;
- Domiciled in Miami-Dade County, as stated in the organization’s occupational license;
- Owned by United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents;
- For-profit corporation. No sole proprietorships;
- Must demonstrate that the loan will aid in the creation of new jobs; and
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment.
Please note, if a start-up (under one year), owners must put up a 20% cash match.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application. Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 12 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact Joann at (786) 703-5768 or email email@example.com.
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
Congratulations to MBF's new #loanrecipient @CykleJab. Accomplish your New Year's resolution by joining their high-end boutique gym that combines boxing and cycling to provide “The Ultimate 50 Minutes". https://t.co/XDtGeiBB09 https://t.co/ac4vGbDwYm
MBF #SmallBizTips: Jumpstart your business with MBF's Small Business Training! Learn business essentials from experts in accounting, marketing, information technology, human resources, and more. To apply, go to https://t.co/5iuIzkgKV2. https://t.co/NafWgtet1J
Congratulations to MBF's new #loanrecipient Sayblee! Sayblee is a haircare company with a unique, proprietary hair loss solution that is made with natural, organic ingredients.
Congratulations to MBF's new #loanrecipient Alchemist Revolt! Their Cellular Regeneration Serum is a moisturizing and nourishing facial serum that is plant-based, vegan, cruelty-free, non-toxic, and rich with antioxidants. https://t.co/P6mZpgnT82
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.