Black Business Loan ProgramFor Black Businesses in Miami-Dade County
Under BBLP, loans are available from $2,500 to $75,000. Loans up to $150,000 are available under special circumstances.
To be considered for a BBLP loan, your business must be:
- 51% black-owned;
- Domiciled in Miami-Dade County, as stated in the organization’s occupational license;
- Owned by United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents;
- For-profit corporation. No sole proprietorships;
- Must demonstrate that the loan will aid in the creation of new jobs; and
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment.
Please note, if a start-up (under one year), owners must put up a 20% cash match.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application. Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 12 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to email@example.com.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact Joann at (786) 703-5768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
MBF #SmallBizTips: Whether you are an introvert, extrovert, or just a networking newbie, here are 11 networking tips to help you connect more confidently and take your business to the next level.
Congratulations to MBF's newest #LoanRecipient Angie's Epicurean! Make sure to follow them on social media if you've like to try their delicious vegan ice cream and stay updated on the location of their food truck. https://t.co/9qRXbXg8lW
MBF #SmallBizTips: Think you have a great business idea, but don't know how to start? Join @ScoreMiami's free workshop to understand what is involved in starting a business and how prepared you are. Register at https://t.co/SqVS91dwgr. https://t.co/jRRk2WIBct
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.