Black Business Loan ProgramFor Black Businesses in Miami-Dade County
Under BBLP, loans are available from $2,500 to $75,000. Loans up to $150,000 are available under special circumstances.
To be considered for a BBLP loan, your business must be:
- 51% black-owned;
- Domiciled in Miami-Dade County, as stated in the organization’s occupational license;
- Owned by United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents;
- For-profit corporation. No sole proprietorships;
- Must demonstrate that the loan will aid in the creation of new jobs; and
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment.
Please note, if a start-up (under one year), owners must put up a 20% cash match.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application. Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 12 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact Joann at (786) 703-5768 or email email@example.com.
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
Congratulations to the @copperdoorbnb for officially becoming MBF #loanrecipients, being awarded the 2019 Annual Preservation Award by @DHTrust, and being named one of Miami's Business Leaders of 2019 by @LegacySFL! https://t.co/pIhvltH2hH
MBF #SmallBizTips: Crowdfunding has become more popular every year since its inception. @SCOREMentors’s infographic details the trends of crowdfunding for small businesses and whether this financing method could work for your company. https://t.co/bsDvYPLHv5
Why do some businesses easily obtain loans while others don't? Join the @MiamiBaysideFo & @FIUEntrepreneur at "Make Your Business Bankable" on May 1st from 6-9PM. Learn how to make your small business loan-worthy!
@FLDEO @CamacolUSA https://t.co/108uYgElbB
Congratulations to the recent graduates of the GMCVB’s Tourism Business Enhancement program in partnership with the @MiamiBaysideFo. These small business owners will take what they learned to continue serving the number one industry in @MiamiDadeCounty : #Tourism! https://t.co/ElEb8qydzN
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.