Black Business Loan ProgramFor Black Businesses in Miami-Dade County
Under BBLP, loans are available from $2,500 to $75,000. Loans up to $150,000 are available under special circumstances.
To be considered for a BBLP loan, your business must be:
- 51% black-owned;
- Domiciled in Miami-Dade County, as stated in the organization’s occupational license;
- Owned by United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents;
- For-profit corporation. No sole proprietorships;
- Must demonstrate that the loan will aid in the creation of new jobs; and
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment.
Please note, if a start-up (under one year), owners must put up a 20% cash match.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application. Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 12 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact Joann at (786) 703-5768 or email email@example.com.
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
MBF #SmallBizTips: Facebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries where Facebook operates. This program can help with working capital, rent, and operational costs. https://t.co/y3uO4YcswP.
The @SBA_SouthFL is hosting virtual office hours and webinars to help business owners apply for their Economic Injury Disaster Loan. This webinar will go through the loan application; offer tips and insight into completing an application & what you can expect after applying. https://t.co/XtOo9OwLdY
MBF #SmallBizTips: Adapting to the impact of coronavirus quarantine is critical to survival. Learn from others how they are pivoting and find out about local, state, and federal resources for small businesses such as emergency loans. https://t.co/9FXi8KwGDV https://t.co/6zcq9PUgcU
MBF #SmallBizTips: MBF #LoanRecipient @PantherCoffee has been creatively coming up with business strategies to save jobs, such as selling gift cards on Amazon with 100 percent of the proceeds going to team members. https://t.co/AfBE2pNSFb.
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.