Black Business Loan ProgramFor Black Businesses in Miami-Dade County
Under BBLP, loans are available from $2,500 to $75,000. Loans up to $150,000 are available under special circumstances.
To be considered for a BBLP loan, your business must be:
- 51% black-owned;
- Domiciled in Miami-Dade County, as stated in the organization’s occupational license;
- Owned by United States Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents;
- For-profit corporation. No sole proprietorships;
- Must demonstrate that the loan will aid in the creation of new jobs; and
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment.
Please note, if a start-up (under one year), owners must put up a 20% cash match.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application. Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 12 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to email@example.com.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact Joann at (786) 703-5768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
A round of applause for the @YWCAMIAMI Summer Learning Program! 20 children received high-quality summer camp learning, reducing summer learning loss. Here’s to a successful school year! #summerlearning #summercamp https://t.co/TTnxOjGdQ4
In honor of National #blackbusinessmonth, MBF is proud to support the following businesses: Ace of Freight, @thecoolmiami, Concierge Auto, @copperdoorbnb Cyclejab, Dr. Petteway, Genisis Global, @Groovinbean, Haynes Security IMR Development Corp., and Sips.
Take part in: How to Design Better Cities for People, a FREE masterclass brought to you by MBF client Moonlighter, as well as The Makers Lab, and the Museum of Art and Design and the IdeaCenter at Miami Dade College. https://t.co/oR66KN7bR3 https://t.co/FjzmC0QBDR
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.