Loan Application Request
- After filling out the request form below, you will have access to download the PDF loan application which needs to be completed. Please allow yourself at least an hour to fill out the loan application accurately and in its entirety.
- In addition to the completed 12 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact Joann at (786) 703-5768 or email email@example.com.
Please have the following documents ready when applying for a loan:
- Business Plan including corporate history and comprehensive marketing plan.
- Resume of all principals.
- Three (3) years Profit and Loss Projections, monthly for one (1) year, and annually for the next two (2) years. Footnote assumptions.
- Detailed Use of Funds, including a breakdown of any line items over $5,000.
- Business Financial Statements for the last three (3) fiscal years and year-to-date.
- Corporate Tax Returns (federal income tax) for the last three (3) years.
- Personal Income Tax Return filed for the last three (3) years.
- Six (6) months of supporting bank statements.
- Copy of Lease or Letter of Intent to Lease.
- Copy of Business Documents: Partnership Agreements, Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, Certificate of Good Standing, etc.
- Copy of Local Business Tax Receipt.
- Proof of General Liability Insurance.
- Documentation of all Outstanding Debt Including Equipment Leases.
Application Request Form
To access the application, please fill out the following information:
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.