Truist/MBF Digital Marketing Series Application
Please note, only one applicant per company will be accepted.
1. Fill out the application entirely (one application per applicant).
2. Your financial statements for last year (balance sheet and profit & loss statement) MUST be submitted or emailed to email@example.com. If you are a new business, enclose financial statements for the last six months.
3. Optional: To provide us with a better understanding of your skills and qualifications, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Submit the application.
1. Minority-owned (minimum 51% minority owner)
2. Domiciled in Miami-Dade County (as stated on occupational license)
3. Business must be in existence for more than six months
4. US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
5. For-profit businesses only. No sole proprietorship or nonprofits
6. Must have between 1 and 10 employees
7. Less than $500,000 in revenue (as shown in the latest corporate IRS return)
Welcome NEW business @FPLAUSA to the Town of Miami Lakes!
📍>> 7950 NW 155th St., Ste. 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
#WhereBusinessGrows #GrowingBeautifully @MayorMannyCid @JoshDieguez https://t.co/6L2cfkQHZt
🎉 Congratulations to Truist/MBF Digital Marketing Series graduate, Full Potential Learning Academy! 🥳 @FPLAUSA https://t.co/yZVEoC4u27
Jumpstart your business with MBF's FREE Small Business Training! Learn business essentials from experts in accounting, marketing, information technology, human resources, and more. To apply, go to https://t.co/yCkIH58d44 https://t.co/0fjzpVxuqB
Students at our Truist/MBF Digital Marketing Series! 💻 📲 The workshop teaches small businesses how to digitize in time of COVID-19. For more information on MBF business workshops, please visit https://t.co/nxq2iPxEnX! https://t.co/rhGotdN47R
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.