MicroloanFor Minority Businesses in the City of Miami
Microloans are available from $2,500 to $10,000.
To be considered for an MBF microloan, your business must be:
- Minority-owned (see loan application);
- Domiciled in the City of Miami, as stated in the organization’s occupational license. (To verify that your company’s address is in the City of Miami, please click here);
- Owned by US Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents only;
- For-profit businesses only. no sole proprietorships;
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment; no construction, built-out or purchase of property;
- Must be in existence for more than six months;
- Credit score 550.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application.
Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 8 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to email@example.com.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact the loan department at (786) 703-5767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what some of the loan recipients had to say about the effects of receiving a loan through the MBF:
“The MBF gave me cash flow to expand my dreams.”Mariana Cortez
“The loan helped me at a critical time during our expansion. Because of the fund from MBF, our daycare is not thriving. This is our 22nd year in business.”Adline Aurubin
“I never imagined I would receive so much from an organization: training, mentoring, and a loan! Miami Bayside Foundation will always be in my heart since they were the first ones to truly support me.”Angela Hall
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
Congratulations to the @copperdoorbnb for officially becoming MBF #loanrecipients, being awarded the 2019 Annual Preservation Award by @DHTrust, and being named one of Miami's Business Leaders of 2019 by @LegacySFL! https://t.co/pIhvltH2hH
MBF #SmallBizTips: Crowdfunding has become more popular every year since its inception. @SCOREMentors’s infographic details the trends of crowdfunding for small businesses and whether this financing method could work for your company. https://t.co/bsDvYPLHv5
Why do some businesses easily obtain loans while others don't? Join the @MiamiBaysideFo & @FIUEntrepreneur at "Make Your Business Bankable" on May 1st from 6-9PM. Learn how to make your small business loan-worthy!
@FLDEO @CamacolUSA https://t.co/108uYgElbB
Congratulations to the recent graduates of the GMCVB’s Tourism Business Enhancement program in partnership with the @MiamiBaysideFo. These small business owners will take what they learned to continue serving the number one industry in @MiamiDadeCounty : #Tourism! https://t.co/ElEb8qydzN
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.