MicroloanFor Minority Businesses in the City of Miami
Microloans are available from $2,500 to $10,000.
To be considered for an MBF microloan, your business must be:
- Minority-owned (see loan application);
- Domiciled in the City of Miami, as stated in the organization’s occupational license. (To verify that your company’s address is in the City of Miami, please click here);
- Owned by US Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents only;
- For-profit businesses only. no sole proprietorships;
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment; no construction, built-out or purchase of property;
- Must be in existence for more than six months;
- Credit score 550.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application.
Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 8 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to email@example.com.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact the loan department at (305) 379-7070 ext 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what some of the loan recipients had to say about the effects of receiving a loan through the MBF:
“The MBF gave me cash flow to expand my dreams.”Mariana Cortez
“The loan helped me at a critical time during our expansion. Because of the fund from MBF, our daycare is not thriving. This is our 22nd year in business.”Adline Aurubin
“I never imagined I would receive so much from an organization: training, mentoring, and a loan! Miami Bayside Foundation will always be in my heart since they were the first ones to truly support me.”Angela Hall
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
MBF #smallbiztips: ChallengeHER works specifically with Women-Owned Small Businesses to assist in leveraging federal awards, learning the federal procurement process, and connecting with the right people. Register for this event by going to https://t.co/E3ZVpuBskw.
If you're interested in doing business with M-DCPS, attend their Vendor Development Event, where they will assist your firm in navigating the procurement system on Thursday, October 18, 2018, at Coral Park from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Register by emailing proevents @dadeschools.net. https://t.co/yLxG9unnqd
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of the City of Miami.