MicroloanFor Minority-Owned Businesses in Miami
Microloans are available from $2,500 to $10,000.
To be considered for an MBF microloan, your business must be:
- Minority-owned (see loan application);
- Domiciled in Miami, as stated in the organization’s occupational license;
- Owned by US Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents only;
- For-profit businesses only. no sole proprietorships;
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment; no construction, built-out or purchase of property;
- Must be in existence for more than six months;
- Credit score 550.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application.
Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 8 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to email@example.com.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact the loan department at (786) 703-5767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what some of the loan recipients had to say about the effects of receiving a loan through the MBF:
“The MBF gave me cash flow to expand my dreams.”
“The loan helped me at a critical time during our expansion. Because of the fund from MBF, our daycare is not thriving. This is our 22nd year in business.”
“I never imagined I would receive so much from an organization: training, mentoring, and a loan! Miami Bayside Foundation will always be in my heart since they were the first ones to truly support me.”
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
MBF is proud to announce our 2020 M-DCPS Scholarship recipients! Congratulations to these exceptional City of Miami students. Thank you to the hardworking teachers, CAP advisors, parents, and mentors who continue to guide these students towards their college goals. #MDCPSGrad https://t.co/zExnWketAv
Another 850 Face Shields boxed and ready to get sanitized by @miamimedcovidhelp and then delivered to the VA Hospital and Hialeah Hospital. #ppe #faceshield #covid19 #coronavirus #osms @CokeFlorida @knightfdn @MiamiFoundation @MiamiBaysideFo https://t.co/9zGzawGZvI
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.