MicroloanFor Minority Businesses in the City of Miami
Microloans are available from $2,500 to $10,000.
To be considered for an MBF microloan, your business must be:
- Minority-owned (see loan application);
- Domiciled in the City of Miami, as stated in the organization’s occupational license. (To verify that your company’s address is in the City of Miami, please click here);
- Owned by US Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents only;
- For-profit businesses only. no sole proprietorships;
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment; no construction, built-out or purchase of property;
- Must be in existence for more than six months;
- Credit score 550.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application.
Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 8 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact the loan department at (786) 703-5767 or email email@example.com.
Here is what some of the loan recipients had to say about the effects of receiving a loan through the MBF:
“The MBF gave me cash flow to expand my dreams.”
“The loan helped me at a critical time during our expansion. Because of the fund from MBF, our daycare is not thriving. This is our 22nd year in business.”
“I never imagined I would receive so much from an organization: training, mentoring, and a loan! Miami Bayside Foundation will always be in my heart since they were the first ones to truly support me.”
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
MBF #communitypartner @MDCollege has partnered with @Adobe and @Disney for "Disney Creative Jam." The event starts Oct. 18, introducing students to Adobe Premiere Rush and how to create a simple video. Visit https://t.co/Xd9ITGnheS for more information.
MBF #SmallBizTips: Understanding what goes into a balance sheet and what it can tell you about your business is essential for success. Here are 5 things to know about your balance sheet. https://t.co/OnTJwIxVf1 https://t.co/zrB25WOLlA
Congratulations MBF #loanrecipients @MiamiSmokers and @PantherCoffee for their feature in Miami Herald's article " @MiamiBeachPop Festival isn’t just about the music: There’s a food festival, too." https://t.co/G4vlAu7TEJ
Miami Jackson High students just returned from a college tour that featured stops at the UCF and Florida Polytech. Thanks to @MiamiBaysideFo. Valley Bank and @MiamiDadeCountyGovernment for making the trip possible. #smartpath #edfundprograms https://t.co/cpa4HXA9iY
Thank you @MiamiBaysideFo and @MDCollege for partnering with our office to offer a free Small Business Training program to help cultivate and grow the backbone of our economy. #SmallBiz #EconomicDevelopment https://t.co/EsFn6Pbl2j
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.