MicroloanFor Minority-Owned Businesses in Miami
Microloans are available from $2,500 to $10,000.
To be considered for an MBF microloan, your business must be:
- Minority-owned (see loan application);
- Domiciled in Miami, as stated in the organization’s occupational license;
- Owned by US Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents only;
- For-profit businesses only. no sole proprietorships;
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment; no construction, built-out or purchase of property;
- Must be in existence for more than six months;
- Credit score 550.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application.
Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 8 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to email@example.com.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact the loan department at (786) 703-5767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what some of the loan recipients had to say about the effects of receiving a loan through the MBF:
“The MBF gave me cash flow to expand my dreams.”
“The loan helped me at a critical time during our expansion. Because of the fund from MBF, our daycare is not thriving. This is our 22nd year in business.”
“I never imagined I would receive so much from an organization: training, mentoring, and a loan! Miami Bayside Foundation will always be in my heart since they were the first ones to truly support me.”
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
Welcome NEW business @FPLAUSA to the Town of Miami Lakes!
📍>> 7950 NW 155th St., Ste. 103, Miami Lakes, FL 33016
#WhereBusinessGrows #GrowingBeautifully @MayorMannyCid @JoshDieguez https://t.co/6L2cfkQHZt
🎉 Congratulations to Truist/MBF Digital Marketing Series graduate, Full Potential Learning Academy! 🥳 @FPLAUSA https://t.co/yZVEoC4u27
Jumpstart your business with MBF's FREE Small Business Training! Learn business essentials from experts in accounting, marketing, information technology, human resources, and more. To apply, go to https://t.co/yCkIH58d44 https://t.co/0fjzpVxuqB
Students at our Truist/MBF Digital Marketing Series! 💻 📲 The workshop teaches small businesses how to digitize in time of COVID-19. For more information on MBF business workshops, please visit https://t.co/nxq2iPxEnX! https://t.co/rhGotdN47R
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.