MicroloanFor Minority Businesses in the City of Miami
Microloans are available from $2,500 to $10,000.
To be considered for an MBF microloan, your business must be:
- Minority-owned (see loan application);
- Domiciled in the City of Miami, as stated in the organization’s occupational license. (To verify that your company’s address is in the City of Miami, please click here);
- Owned by US Citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents only;
- For-profit businesses only. no sole proprietorships;
- Must use funds for working capital, cash flow, inventory, and/or equipment; no construction, built-out or purchase of property;
- Must be in existence for more than six months;
- Credit score 550.
If you are interested in applying for a loan, please fill in the form below to access the downloadable application.
Please be aware of some important details:
- In addition to the completed 8 page-form, the application requires additional documents, which can be found on the checklist on the first page of the application.
- Be sure to carefully review all your answers before submitting. MBF reserves the right to deny the loan application if any answers are untrue or inaccurate.
- To submit your form in person, please visit MBF’s offices, located at 25 SE 2nd Avenue, Suite 240, Miami, FL 33131.
- To submit your form online, please email it to email@example.com.
- Should you have any questions about the application process, please contact the loan department at (786) 703-5767 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what some of the loan recipients had to say about the effects of receiving a loan through the MBF:
“The MBF gave me cash flow to expand my dreams.”Mariana Cortez
“The loan helped me at a critical time during our expansion. Because of the fund from MBF, our daycare is not thriving. This is our 22nd year in business.”Adline Aurubin
“I never imagined I would receive so much from an organization: training, mentoring, and a loan! Miami Bayside Foundation will always be in my heart since they were the first ones to truly support me.”Angela Hall
To download the application, please fill out the following information:
MBF #loanrecipient @vista_miami has unveiled a new rooftop bar and lounge. The restaurant’s rooftop terrace has been transformed into a tropical urban oasis above the trees featuring live music, shareable bites and delicious cocktails. https://t.co/53BDV2zM45
Congratulations to MBF #loanrecipient @Haynessecurity for being named as the U.S. Senate Small Business of the Week by U.S. Senator @marcorubio, Chairman of the Senate Committee on Small Business Entrepreneurship. https://t.co/SJLXPv6ZGa
MBF #smallbiztips: Need help writing a business plan? Join MBF and @GNMiamiChamber on February 12 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM at the Greater North Miami Chamber of Commerce Office. To RSVP, visit https://t.co/FBtDDThycG. #MotivationMonday https://t.co/abPXqkG6K7
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.