Small Business Training Application
Please note, only one applicant per company will be accepted.
1. Fill out the application entirely (one application per applicant).
2. Your financial statements for last year (balance sheet and profit & loss statement) <strong>MUST</strong> be submitted or emailed to email@example.com. If you are a new business, enclose financial statements for the last six months.
3. Optional: To provide us with a better understanding of your skills and qualifications, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Submit the application.
1. Minority-owned (minimum 51% minority owner)
2. Domiciled in Miami-Dade County (as stated on occupational license)
3. Business must be in existence for more than six months
4. US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
5. For-profit businesses only. No sole proprietorship or nonprofits.
MBF #SmallBizTips: Whether you are an introvert, extrovert, or just a networking newbie, here are 11 networking tips to help you connect more confidently and take your business to the next level.
Congratulations to MBF's newest #LoanRecipient Angie's Epicurean! Make sure to follow them on social media if you've like to try their delicious vegan ice cream and stay updated on the location of their food truck. https://t.co/9qRXbXg8lW
MBF #SmallBizTips: Think you have a great business idea, but don't know how to start? Join @ScoreMiami's free workshop to understand what is involved in starting a business and how prepared you are. Register at https://t.co/SqVS91dwgr. https://t.co/jRRk2WIBct
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.