Small Business Training Application
Please note, only one applicant per company will be accepted.
1. Fill out the application entirely (one application per applicant).
2. Your financial statements for last year (balance sheet and profit & loss statement) MUST be submitted or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a new business, enclose financial statements for the last six months.
3. Optional: To provide us with a better understanding of your skills and qualifications, email your resume to email@example.com.
4. Submit the application.
1. Minority-owned (minimum 51% minority owner)
2. Domiciled in Miami-Dade County (as stated on occupational license)
3. Business must be in existence for more than six months
4. US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
5. For-profit businesses only. No sole proprietorship or nonprofits.
Students at our Truist/MBF Digital Marketing Series! 💻 📲 The workshop teaches small businesses how to digitize in time of COVID-19. For more information on MBF business workshops, please visit https://t.co/nxq2iPxEnX! https://t.co/rhGotdN47R
MBF #SmallBizTips: Do you need to grow your digital marketing footprint, but don't know how? Apply for the Truist/MBF's Digital Marketing Series. This in-depth program will prepare you to use digital marketing to grow your business. Visit https://t.co/SprY35nmPv to apply. https://t.co/0T51AV7aTn
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.