Small Business Training Application
Please note, only one applicant per company will be accepted.
1. Fill out the application entirely (one application per applicant).
2. Your financial statements for last year (balance sheet and profit & loss statement) MUST be submitted or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a new business, enclose financial statements for the last six months.
3. Optional: To provide us with a better understanding of your skills and qualifications, email your resume to email@example.com.
4. Submit the application.
1. Minority-owned (minimum 51% minority owner)
2. Domiciled in Miami-Dade County (as stated on occupational license)
3. Business must be in existence for more than six months
4. US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
5. For-profit businesses only. No sole proprietorship or nonprofits.
Congratulations to MBF's new #loanrecipient Sayblee! Sayblee is a haircare company with a unique, proprietary hair loss solution that is made with natural, organic ingredients.
Congratulations to MBF's new #loanrecipient Alchemist Revolt! Their Cellular Regeneration Serum is a moisturizing and nourishing facial serum that is plant-based, vegan, cruelty-free, non-toxic, and rich with antioxidants. https://t.co/P6mZpgnT82
MBF #SmallBizTips: Jumpstart your business with MBF's Small Business Training! Learn business essentials from experts in accounting, marketing, information technology, human resources, and more. To apply, go to https://t.co/SKPdidVQWR. https://t.co/Lsbjf1Gzar
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.