MBF Training Programs/Workshops Application
1. Fill out the application entirely (one application per applicant).
2. (Optional) To provide us with a better understanding of your skills and qualifications, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Submit the application.
1. Minority-owned (minimum 51% minority owner)
2. Domiciled in Miami-Dade County (as stated on occupational license)
3. Business must be active and in operation for a minimum of six months
4. 10 or fewer employees
5. Less than $1,000,000 in Annual Revenue
6. US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
7. For-profit businesses only. No nonprofits.
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.