Small Business Training Application
Please note, only one applicant per company will be accepted.
1. Fill out the application entirely (one application per applicant).
2. Your financial statements for last year (balance sheet and profit & loss statement) MUST be submitted or emailed to email@example.com. If you are a new business, enclose financial statements for the last six months.
3. Optional: To provide us with a better understanding of your skills and qualifications, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Submit the application.
1. Minority-owned (minimum 51% minority owner)
2. Domiciled in Miami-Dade County (as stated on occupational license)
3. Business must be in existence for more than six months
4. US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
5. For-profit businesses only. No sole proprietorship or nonprofits.
MBF #SmallBizTips: Facebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries where Facebook operates. This program can help with working capital, rent, and operational costs. https://t.co/y3uO4YcswP.
The @SBA_SouthFL is hosting virtual office hours and webinars to help business owners apply for their Economic Injury Disaster Loan. This webinar will go through the loan application; offer tips and insight into completing an application & what you can expect after applying. https://t.co/XtOo9OwLdY
MBF #SmallBizTips: Adapting to the impact of coronavirus quarantine is critical to survival. Learn from others how they are pivoting and find out about local, state, and federal resources for small businesses such as emergency loans. https://t.co/9FXi8KwGDV https://t.co/6zcq9PUgcU
MBF #SmallBizTips: MBF #LoanRecipient @PantherCoffee has been creatively coming up with business strategies to save jobs, such as selling gift cards on Amazon with 100 percent of the proceeds going to team members. https://t.co/AfBE2pNSFb.
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.