Small Business Training Application
Please note, only one applicant per company will be accepted.
1. Fill out the application entirely (one application per applicant).
2. Your financial statements for last year (balance sheet and profit & loss statement) MUST be submitted or emailed to email@example.com. If you are a new business, enclose financial statements for the last six months.
3. Optional: To provide us with a better understanding of your skills and qualifications, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Submit the application.
1. Minority-owned (minimum 51% minority owner)
2. Domiciled in Miami-Dade County (as stated on occupational license)
3. Business must be in existence for more than six months
4. US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
5. For-profit businesses only. No sole proprietorship or nonprofits.
MBF is proud to announce our 2020 M-DCPS Scholarship recipients! Congratulations to these exceptional City of Miami students. Thank you to the hardworking teachers, CAP advisors, parents, and mentors who continue to guide these students towards their college goals. #MDCPSGrad https://t.co/zExnWketAv
Another 850 Face Shields boxed and ready to get sanitized by @miamimedcovidhelp and then delivered to the VA Hospital and Hialeah Hospital. #ppe #faceshield #covid19 #coronavirus #osms @CokeFlorida @knightfdn @MiamiFoundation @MiamiBaysideFo https://t.co/9zGzawGZvI
MBF #SmallBizTips: The Spanx by Sara Blakely Foundation donated $5 million to support female entrepreneurs in the wake of COVID-19 making 1,000 grants of $5,000 each to female entrepreneurs in the U.S. For more information, visit https://t.co/bsXjQVGGTi.
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.