Small Business Training Application
Please note, only one applicant per company will be accepted.
1. Fill out the application entirely (one application per applicant).
2. Your financial statements for last year (balance sheet and profit & loss statement) <strong>MUST</strong> be submitted or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a new business, enclose financial statements for the last six months.
3. Optional: To provide us with a better understanding of your skills and qualifications, email your resume to email@example.com.
4. Submit the application.
1. Minority-owned (minimum 51% minority owner)
2. Domiciled in Miami-Dade County (as stated on occupational license)
3. Business must be in existence for more than six months
4. US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
5. For-profit businesses only. No sole proprietorship or nonprofits.
MBF #communitypartner @MDCollege has partnered with @Adobe and @Disney for "Disney Creative Jam." The event starts Oct. 18, introducing students to Adobe Premiere Rush and how to create a simple video. Visit https://t.co/Xd9ITGnheS for more information.
MBF #SmallBizTips: Understanding what goes into a balance sheet and what it can tell you about your business is essential for success. Here are 5 things to know about your balance sheet. https://t.co/OnTJwIxVf1 https://t.co/zrB25WOLlA
Congratulations MBF #loanrecipients @MiamiSmokers and @PantherCoffee for their feature in Miami Herald's article " @MiamiBeachPop Festival isn’t just about the music: There’s a food festival, too." https://t.co/G4vlAu7TEJ
Miami Jackson High students just returned from a college tour that featured stops at the UCF and Florida Polytech. Thanks to @MiamiBaysideFo. Valley Bank and @MiamiDadeCountyGovernment for making the trip possible. #smartpath #edfundprograms https://t.co/cpa4HXA9iY
Thank you @MiamiBaysideFo and @MDCollege for partnering with our office to offer a free Small Business Training program to help cultivate and grow the backbone of our economy. #SmallBiz #EconomicDevelopment https://t.co/EsFn6Pbl2j
Make a Donation
By contributing to MBF you have an opportunity to impact job creation, encourage economic development and improve the future of Miami.